- Sixth Sense - A CRAZY cool personal projector + webcam combo to project metadata IRL.
- Hilarious stories about high voltage. More hilarious in how he says it than how it's high voltage. I can really relate to this guy's view on life. This quote is with respect to the warning label against users opening the case, a true hacker attitude: "Didn't they know who I was? Did they expect I could be demeaned by being catalogued a 'user'? They, who invented stickers, had never met me."
- Scale image of the ISS next to other space ships - If anything else, I think this made scifi ships more believable. Sure, they're still huge, but only a few orders of magnitude larger than what we've got already.
- Finally, a list of Linux commands, all of which I didn't already know.
- Chilling images of abandoned schools.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Posted by Kenneth Finnegan at 11:00 AM